Precise and Professional Sewer Camera Inspections
If you are struggling with pipes and drainage issues, your first instinct might be to reach for a do-it-yourself method of drain cleaning. However, chemical drain cleaners and drain snakes rarely ever actually solve the problem.
Chemical drain cleaners contain toxic ingredients that can remain in your pipes for an extended period of time, causing larger issues than a simple clog. Also, snaking your pipes with standard home equipment often only removes surface clogs, and doesn’t fix the actual problem within your pipelines. Stop the guesswork that comes with DIY solutions and trust the professional plumbers at Blue Bear Plumbing. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
How to Tell If You Need a Drain Inspection
At Blue Bear Plumbing, we want to make sure customers are able to stay proactive about their pipe health by recognizing the signs that their pipes need inspection. If you’re experiencing any of the following issues, give us a call at 781-531-8227.
- Leaking pipes
- Sewer backup or overflow
- Slow flushing drains
- Low water pressure
- Consistently clogged drains
- Interior or exterior flooding
Understand Our Sewer Camera Inspection Process
Sewer camera inspections are a standard industry service that we use to see the exact cause and location of a problem within your pipes.
- We’ll locate a cleanout hole on your property, which is a single access point to your sewer and drainage system.
- We’ll insert a high-resolution, waterproof camera into your pipes. This provides us with a live feed of your pipe’s interior, and reveals any imperfections, damage, clogs, blockages, pipe fractures, and complete collapses.
- At the end of the inspection, we’ll provide you with all the information we’ve gathered, and discuss a cleaning, repair, or replacement service that perfectly suits your needs.
Pipe inspections are the perfect choice for solving a wide range of plumbing issues. Our dedicated team is ready to help you with professionalism and speed. Contact us today to speak with one of our associates and schedule your next appointment.