Mass Save Energy Audits
- Get a no-cost Mass Save energy audit from Colt Energy Audits. Schedule now using the calendar form below.
- Receive the completed HEAT LOAN Intake Form from your energy auditor. Colt Energy Audits will also walk you through all qualified rebates.
- Get a heat pump quote with model and AHRI numbers from Blue Bear Plumbing, Heating, & Air.
- Provide the completed intake form and the quote with AHRI reference numbers to one of the banks below.
- Receive approval of your Mass Save Heat loans.
- Loan funding ELIGIBILITY:
- Loan applicant must be the homeowner
- Applicant must have a current residential electric or gas account through a participating Mass Save Sponsor
- Financing is only available for the qualifying energy-efficient improvements
- Financing is contingent upon loan approval from a participating lender
Below is the information of two close partners at Eastern Bank in Norwell. This branch helps immensely with the funding of Mass Save loans. Please reach out to Jen and Terry for any assistance in acquiring your funds. Mention that Blue Bear sent you and they will help expedite the process.
- Terry Bellotti – Pamieri Vice President & Branch Manager NMLS# 780384 t.bellotti-Palmieri@easternbank.com
- Jennifer A. Moulton – Assistant Branch Manager II NMLS# 1542386 email@example.com
Heat Loan Weatherization work is not necessary, so for any size heating system, a heat loan should be available quickly.
- Heat Loan Intake Form is required, which an Auditor completes and provides at every audit. Partial-Home Rebate Weatherization is not required, but if a homeowner gets over $1,000 of weatherization work done along with the heat pump, they get a $500 bonus rebate on top of all other rebates.
- Weatherization + heat pump bonus form required . Whole-Home Rebate An Energy Audit and the recommended weatherization work are both required. The weatherization needs to be completed within 6 months to get the rebate.
- 2023 Whole-home heat pump verification form required.
Congratulations! You have taken a step towards an energy-efficient home and helping the environment by going green, and we can’t wait to help! You are eligible for a HEAT LOAN from Mass Save that will provide up to $50,000 in financing at 0% interest.