Clogs are hard to avoid, and in many cases simply take a plunger to remove. However, stubborn clogs in your pipes can cause serious damage to your system and even be a health hazard. Calling a professional at Blue Bear Plumbing is the best way to preserve your pipes health and avoid costly repairs.
How to Tell if You Have a Clog
Keep a look out for the following symptoms:
- Change of water pressure – if you notice your water pressure isn’t as strong as it used to be, it could be because there is a clog in your pipes that is preventing proper water flow.
- Debris in your water – if you are noticing debris mixed in with your water when you turn a faucet on, it could be because there is a severe clog in your line.
- Bad smell – a clog that sits over time will begin to emit a noticeable odor.
Why call a professional?
Calling a plumber for a clogged pipe is beneficial for a variety of reasons::
- Lasting solution – While there are countless amounts of DIY solutions that claim to unclog your pipes, many of these only mask the problem. Calling a professional such as Blue Bear Plumbing to diagnose and repair a clog in your pipe will solve the root of the problem so that it doesn’t get worse or happen again in the future.
- You could make the problem worse – DIY solutions easily go wrong when it comes to plumbing. Because your pipes are out-of-sight for the most part, the chances of a mistake are much higher. Further, many chemical solutions can cause damage to the interior of your pipes that can lead to corrosion or costly repairs in the future.
- Advanced technology – A professional plumber uses advanced technology and equipment to clear clogs quickly and efficiently. With trenchless tools such as hydro jetting, your clog will be removed and your pipes will be clean in no time.
If you are experiencing clogs in your pipelines, calling Blue Bear Plumbing is the best way to find a safe and lasting solution. Call us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you.